Training and Workshops
We offer a range of workshops and training to both professionals and small groups as follows:
- Integrative psychotherapy workshops including themes around:
- Working with the imagination
- Working with the unconscious and liminal processes
- Deconstructing patterns of beliefs/values/behaviour in the process of individuation
- Working with inner conflict, including methods of working with sub-personalities.
- Influence of archetypal patterns in our conscious and unconscious life.
- Systemic Workshops to private groups including themes around:
- Intergenerational trauma
- Genogram workshops to help identify inherited patterns of communicating, behaving, thinking and relating
- Influence of power and dominant discourses on our individual journey and relationships in life.
- Linear versus circular methods of communicating and relating.
- Systemic Workshops to professional groups including themes around:
- Methods of engaging clients in mandated situations.
- Systemic methods in managing and holding risk.
- Systemic supervision
We can arrange systemic workshops to professionals in their place of work. Other systemic and individual workshops are held at:
Bonnington Square Centre
1 Vauxhall Grove